Things I did with my 40% time today
- went for a 6km run with Rachel
- this one wasn't very hard and seemed to work first time.
- getting my head round setting the modes is a different matter though!
built the Befaco VC ADSR which I reckon I'll be getting a lot of use from
- tested it, and just can't make it work! Only the attack LED lights, and the trigger button doesn't seem to do anything. Ran out of time to investigate when I had to get Miranda from school
belated wrote up the brew session of April 15th in my brewing log
- the BIPA is within a couple of points of terminal gravity so started the cool from 21 degC down to 14 degC
- plan to keg it this Sunday 29th.