Things I did today
- bought some ingredients so the girl can make a cake
- went to B&Q to buy some nice new wood drillbits. They're the auger type. I like.
- finished the compost heap container conversion from the boy's old bed frame. This took all morning.
- lunch at JDW with a pint of Wimbledon Quartermaine. (Not too fond of this pint; it is 5.8% but the strength is in the depth of sweet crystally flavours.)
- did a medium-sized food shop
- did some chores at home.
- will chill out for a while before going to the Tidal Cycles meet-up.